Some of my kits will be available for purchase at my Etsy store. Check it out!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{CT Call}

That's right ladies...I'm back! I missed designing WAY too much so I will be reopening my store at ESS on March 15th. And because I'm starting from scratch again I am in need of some CTs.


Requirements:
*1 layout per kit
*Minimum of 3 LOs per month
*Post layouts at DST, ESS and a site of your choice
*Enable once a week
*Comment in my designer gallery

How to Apply:
*Send a short bio about yourself
*A link to your most complete gallery
*Your blog address (if you have one)
*A list of your current cts

If you are interested please email me at robynpali@gmail.com. Call ends March 15th!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've let my readers over at Scrap Trends know about your ct call, and to visit your blog for more info!!!