Some of my kits will be available for purchase at my Etsy store. Check it out!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

{June LDS Blog Train}

The LDS Blog train has left the station once again. There are a lot of amazing contributions this month, you wont want to miss any part. When you're all done with the Blog Train here's what you'll get...



And here are my portions of this wonderful kit:
And you can download my kit by clicking HERE.

And your next stop is the marvelous Larisa of Garden Girl Designs. You can get her beautiful portion on her blog HERE!

You can get a complete list of ALL participants by visiting the LDS Blog Train Blog HERE!

*Remember with designers being from all over the world, time zones vary. All links should be active by the end of today!

11 comments:

scraproo said...

Lots of love! Thanks so much. Great work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this awesome blog train contribution

makeyesup said...

Great selection of papers, thanks for sharing.

linnie-818 said...

Love this kit! The papers are marvelous, especially the trees & flowers paper. Wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

So cute, thanks!!!

Donna said...

thanks so much!

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing!

Cauleen said...

Totally cute "family tree" element! I've bookmarked your page so I can come back again and again. Just love your work! :)

Just Pam said...

Thanks for sharing!

grandie said...

I am so glad that I found these gorgeous LDS blog trains :o) I am LDS, and can and will use them for all sorts of things. I have seen such talent and kindness on all the sites I have visited, and in different countries.

It is a bit sad that some of the links have expired, so a BIG thank you for keeping yours open!!

Kind Regards
Helen from England

RoseAddict said...

Thank you for this kit (and for your forever links, too!)