Some of my kits will be available for purchase at my Etsy store. Check it out!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

{Retiring & Challenge}

I have had and am going to have a lot going on this year. And that hasn't given me a lot of time to design anymore. So I have decided to retire from designing at ESS and concentrate on work, my family and planning for this new baby. My last day at ESS will be April 15th. Don't worry...I'll still post some freebies every now and again and, of course, contribute to the LDS Blog Train every other month. I can't give it all up that easily. So you'll still see me around...just not as often as I would like.

In honor of my retirement, everything in my store I'm having a HUGE sale. Everything will be 50% off....or you can buy it all for only $25. That's a $177 value.

On a happier note...I'm still incharge of the first template challenge this month. Here's the template:

No comments: