Some of my kits will be available for purchase at my Etsy store. Check it out!

Friday, January 29, 2010

{A Litte Preoccupied Lately}

Sorry I haven't really made anything new lately. But I have my reasons, here's a clue.....You've read my son's shirt right. We're expecting baby #2 in August. On top of being really sick, trying to raise a 2 year old, work, trying to manage a blog train and catching up on some other scrapbooking stuff I haven't really had time to do a whole lot. But expect a fun free mini kit from me soon as well as the template for the February template challenge on the 1st. Hopefully I'll be able to get some stuff done soon. Just wanted to give y'all a heads up just in case you were wondering where I went.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Trish H. said...

I'm SO excited for baby #2!!! I hope its a girl LOL