Some of my kits will be available for purchase at my Etsy store. Check it out!

Friday, August 28, 2009

{Fixing Some Issues}

Enchanted Studio Scraps had been having some site issues the last couple days so we needed to get the site fixed. They fixed the site but in doing so it deleted all the stuff we loaded into our shops or wrote in thread on the site back to the 20th. So I will be fixing the deleted links to my kits I uploaded to the store yesterday (that's 9 links...so it will take a lot of time) before I have to head to work. So that means there probably wont be a freebie today as I'll be busy trying to fix all the stuff for the site and then we're headed to the Rodeo with my DH's family after work. I'll try to get a freebie up tomorrow! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Photobucket

No comments: