Some of my kits will be available for purchase at my Etsy store. Check it out!

Friday, May 1, 2009

{Seeing Stars & Lots of NSD Fun!}

I have a new template kit up in my store today....Seeing Stars! And because of National Scrapbooking Day (more like a whole weekend instead of just one day...) this kit is half off. Making it only $1 until Monday! So hurry up and head over to my store to snatch up with awesome deal.


Also because of NSD is lots going on at ESS. Join us in our 50% off global sale. Remember...if you spend $10 you will receive a free kit done by all us designers. Its a great kit...you don't want to miss it. Also there's tons of speeds scraps and what nots going on this weekend. So join us in on the fun and celebrate NSD with us!

P.S: Since its Friday look for some fun freebies on my blog later today!

No comments: